- Wash your silicone products after every use in warm soapy water or on the top shelf of your dishwasher.
- Leave to air dry.
- Discard of the product as soon as it shows signs of wear or tear.
- You can place your silicone products in the freezer. Helps soothes your baby's sore and swollen gums.
- Free from BPA, phthalates, PVC, and lead.
- Microwave safe - excluding our sectioned silicone bowls.
How To Use Your Bowl & Plate
Each bowl and plate has a non-slip suction base to help keep less food from making it all over your walls, mama! The base sticks to most surfaces like a non-porous plastic highchair tray, glass tabletops, and wooden surfaces that are sealed. Always makes sure the surfaces are clean and dry. This is essential!
Push down on the bowl to ensure the suction base is able to grip the surface. To remove the bowl or plate from the surface, you can easily lift the little tab at the edge of the suction base.
You can wash your bowl and spoon in warm soapy water or on the top drawer of your dishwasher. Allow the product to air dry if you can.